Hawks Global Group, Inc. has developed this Web site for you,
to make it easy for you to do business with us.
We want to give you useful information, day or night, wherever you are.
To learn more about how well we're doing with our Web site so we can
continually improve and provide you with better service,
we keep track of how many visitors we have, when they visit,
and where they come from (their domain name, such as aol.com).
We don't capture any personal information such as your name, address,
or phone number unless you give it to us. We receive and record only the personal
information you specifically provide -- for example, when you made a reservation online.
We keep all personal information secure and use it for only the stated purpose
and as explained here. We may use your personal information to customize your
content, to fulfill your requests, and to contact you about new offerings and
events at the Web site.
You may visit anonymously or you may identify yourself when you sign up for membership or send us an email. We welcome you either way, and we'll honor your privacy and safeguard any information you give us as outlined here.
Hawks Global Group, Inc. may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Balances are required to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the trip.
20% gratuity is highly appreciated and it's not included in the rates.
We do not require credit card information to hold your reservation; therefore we kindly ask that all cancellations be made at least 48 hours prior to your arrival.
Cancellation made prior to 48 hours before the scheduled pick up time is without penalty. A cancellation made within 48 hours or after scheduled pick up time is subject to a full fare. All reservations require separate cancellation. If any changed or cancellation needed in reservation, within the Pickup time 12:00am and 6:00am, please call before 6:00pm, the night before schedule pickup, in order to avoid charges. Our office hours are OPEN between 7:00am and 7:00pm, however we do provide 24 hours service ONLINE, and we dispatch/ assign all reservations for next morning by 7:00pm.
AIRPORT PICKUP INFORMATION
Our driver will receive you by the arrival airline baggage claim, and he/she will be holding the PASSENGER name sign. If there is any difficulty for locating the driver, please call us (407) 900.0866 for assistance.
NO SHOW CHARGES
Please DONíT leave the baggage area before you call us in order to avoid the NO SHOW up charges. No show up charges at Orlando International Airport is full fare. No exception. (Other Airports & city are subject to full fare + other charges).
1. HAWKS Global Group, Inc. is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
2. Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (i.e. not salted, accidents, etc.)
3. Not responsible for any loss because of service delays or termination due to mechanical breakdown, or doesn't provide any loss claim insurance for service interruption, customer has to buy there own trip interruption insurance. No claim against company or its employee may be brought in this connection.
4. All cancellations are required 48 hours prior notice before schedule pick up time, other wise will be charge or bill full accordingly.
5.The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicles caused during the duration of the use by them or any members of their party. A fee of $100.00, for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is 250.00. Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in some of our limousines and this is left to the discretion of the driver.
6. Overtime pay will apply after the first 30 minutes of pre-arranged time described on the run sheet.
7. Not responsible for articles left in the vehicles.
8. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
9. HAWKS Global Group, Inc is not responsible for any damage cause by any Sub-contractor.
10. We are applying a NO-SMOKING policy to all our vehicles.
Go to Reservation Online Page